Our website address is: https://zionassets.com
The Subsidiary and Holding Company of Momentum Technologies, LLC.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information directly from you:
- Identification Information, such as name, email, phone number, postal address, government identification numbers (which may include Social Security Number or equivalent, driver’s license number, passport number);
- Commercial Information, such as trading activity, order activity, deposits, withdrawals, account balances;
- Financial Information, such as bank account information, routing number;
- Correspondence, such as information that you provide to us in correspondence, including account opening and customer support;
- Sensory Information, such as images collected for identity verification, audio recordings left on answering machines;
- Employment Information, such as job title, source of wealth; and
- Institutional Information, such as for institutional customers, we may collect additional information, including: institution’s legal name, Employer Identification Number (“EIN”) or any comparable identification number issued by a government, and proof of legal existence (which may include articles of incorporation, certificate of formation, business license, trust instrument, or other comparable legal document).
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Personal Information we collect automatically
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information automatically through your use of our services:
- Online Identifiers, such as IP address; domain name;
- Device Information, such as hardware, operating system, browser;
- Usage Data, such as system activity, internal and external information related to Zion Assets pages that you visit, clickstream information; and
- Geolocation Data.
Who we share your data with
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below:
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for business or commercial purposes. Your Personal Information may be shared so that they can provide us with services, including identity verification, fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, data analytics, Information Technology, advertising, marketing, data processing, network infrastructure, storage, transaction monitoring, and tax reporting. We share your Personal Information with these service providers only so that they can provide us with services, and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose. Our third-party service providers are subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Law Enforcement. We may be compelled to share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and regulators.
- Corporate Transactions. We may disclose Personal Information in the event of a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar corporate transaction, or in the event of a bankruptcy or dissolution.
- Professional Advisors. We may share your Personal Information with our professional advisors, including legal, accounting, or other consulting services for purposes of audits or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent. We may share or disclose your information with your consent.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Information, please feel free to email us here ; or write to us at: Momentum Technologies, LLC, 30 N Gould St Suite R Sheridan, WY 82801.